09/03/2010

Don't you want to be a princess hunn ?

I recently went to Quebec, actually during the spring break. I'm from a little place so I always thought I would easily get lost in such a big city. WRONG ! In my mind, the Place Laurier was miles and miles long. WRONG ! I believed I couldn't hang out all by myself. WRONG, again. I couldn't be more wrong. I like this city. Most of the people seems to care about their own business. I mean, yeah, I bet there is some stupid people - like everywhere else in the world - but there are so much people that they just don't care if you cut your hair in a different way or whatever, and, I may look mean, but there is always someone worst than you. The little place I come from is reaaaally great for the rumour of every kind, and everyone judge everyone else. I need some change right now and I'm seriously thinking about going to the university of Quebec, of course after my two years in Amqui. I'm bored of those blabbing.

ANYWAY. I finally bought my prom dress ! It is a mix of blue and black all glittering. I looooooove it ! I won't look like a princess, that's for sure, but if at least I look kinda good I'll be alright :)