13/02/2010

You're a trash.


Today was a strange day.

I first saw that my little grey cat has a brand new white spot on her neck. I choose her when she was baby because I thought she was cool – and cute – with her little white and round spot. Then it expands on the right side so its sucks because she isn’t cute – and cool – anymore.

Second I ate watermelon - nothing strange with that. So I cut it on the horizontal side and guess what I discovered ? A heart shaped form in the fruit ! My mom bought it for the Valentine day so I guess there is a link between LOL. Anyways, I thought it was strange and I wanted to take a picture of it, but I realised that I forgot my camera at my daddy’s house. So I went looking for it, and when I came back, my mom put the watermelon to the trash because, she said, it wasn’t pretty on the dinner table. UNNNNH. I thought it was a cool picture to put on blogspot because it wasn’t usual AND of course because it is Valentine day (valentine = love = heart = weirdo watermelon). Don’t you think so ?

Then unnnh, Philadelphia Flyers won its fourth consecutive game tonight. THAT’S REALLY STRANGE.
PS: I know the picture doesn't fit at all with the context, and do I care ?