17/07/2009

I'm only 15 and I feel like i'm 51

When the world says, ''Give up,''
Hope whispers, ''Try it one more time.''

Well , the only person on earth who's ever understood my cabbalistic person died 23 days ago . I feel empty . I wasn't able to see her so sick , but now I realise that I can't stand to be away from her . I love her so much , but I must let her go . I think we're meant to lose the people we love ; how else would we know how important they are to us ? I will never forget... She was so proud of me when I told her my good score ; She was always happy when I was speaking english in front of her because she was way good when she was younger ; She was laughing when I was eating ice cream and she was stunned when I wasn't ; People were often telling me '' you're pretty ! '' or '' you aren't fat , girl '' , but she is the first one I believed . I was special in her eyes , like she was in mine . She was one of a kind , the only one . I was with her beloved company till the end . I miss her . Some says she's happy now . I hope it so much . My grand-mother doesn't deserve to be sad at all .